Reward your employees with an adventurous team bonding trip to one of Cambodia's most prestine natural habitat.
Take this chance to experience one of Cambodia’s most fascinating jungles, the Phnom Kulen National park. Serving as a natural habitat for thousands of tropical plants, and animals, Mount Kulen can be reached by a 90-minute drive from Siem Reap.
This adventure team building is for corporate groups that have already experienced Angkor Wat temples or wish to go for a more unique off-the-beating track experience.
While your team is bonding out in nature, delegates enjoy the beauty of the forest, the wildlife and the waterfalls.
Exciting team building activities awaits each team at the check-points. Will you be the winning team of the jungle adventure event?
Jungle Adventure team building at Mount Kulen National Park
- 08:00 Depart hotel in Siem Reap.
- 09:30 Arrive at Preah Ang Chub. Jungle trekking.
- 10:30 Arrive at youth camp site. Build your camp activity.
- 11:30 Making a fire and cooking egg in bamboo.
- 12:00 Lunch
- 13:00 Dive for your message in a bottle.
- 14:00 Building a cardboard boat.
- 15:00 Cardboard boat racing.
- 15:30 Depart by coach.
- 16:00 Stop at waterfall.
- 16:30 Depart by coach.
- 18:00 Arrive Siem Reap.