Khao Yai is an adventure resort destination 120 KM North of Bangkok and the perfect get-away for a company outing, kick-off meeting or team building retreat.
In this somewhat unusual kick-off meeting, your group combines internal meetings, with team bonding and survivor adventure team building.
The highlight off this team building and bonding experience is the outdoor BBQ competition and the overnight stay in tents.
And because the Survivor event is organized at the hotel's garden, it does not come at the cost of clean sanitary installations and rudimentary comfort.
This outing package is for any organization who want to experience adventure, team bonding and internal meetings all in one.
Lilawalai Khao Yai (3d/2n) Soft Survivor with Camping
- Arrival by coach / mini-van from Bangkok airport (or downtown Bangkok).
- Lunch & check-in.
- Afternoon meetings.
- Dinner at the hotel.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Half-day meeting package with lunch.
- Afternoon survivor event.
- BBQ dinner competition team building event (self-cooking).
- Overnight in tents.
- Self-cooking breakfast
- Lilawalai Walk-Rally.
- Lunch in the hotel.
- After lunch, depart Lilawalai resort by coach / mini-van.
- Arrive Bangkok airport in the late afternoons.