In this team building race with longtail boats and tuk-tuks, teams discover Bangkok’s most stunning tourist attractions along the Chao Praya river.
Does your conference or meeting take place in one of the famous hotels along the Chao Phraya river? Then this is the perfect half-day team building activity for your group.
In this outdoor team building event, teams travel on private longtail boat and tuk-tuk to discover Bangkok's most significant cultural attractions.
The start and finishing line is the hotel's ballroom and while discovering the beauty of Bangkok, each team must complete five challenges along the way.
The challenges are unique to Bangkok and its culture and mental and physical in nature. The team with the highest score is the winning team and shall receive a prize.
Delegates should stay in one of the hotels along the river, ideally Oriental, Hilton Millennium, Anantara Riverside or Shangri-La.
Follow the link for more information about Bangkok Klong Amazing Race with private long tail boats.
Bangkok Klong Amazing Race
- 13:00 - Delegates meet in meeting room. Ice breaker.
- 13:10 - Introduction to Bangkok Klong Amazing race. Briefing.
- 13:20 - Muay Thai boxing challenge.
- 13:50 - Teams depart by private longtail boat.
- 14:10 - Arrive at Paklong Talad flower market. Teams purchase flowers on the local market.
- 14:30 - Depart to Wat Arun.
- 14:45 - All team members must dress up in traditional Thai costume and take a group picture.
- 15:00 - Return to the meeting room by tuk-tuk.
- 15:30 - Flower garland making activity.
- 16:00 - Insect eating competition.
- 16:20 - Debriefing & announce winning team. Award ceremony. Photo shooting.
- 16:30 - End of event.