Team bonding with fun is a fun, interactive and engaging team building workshop to encouraging relationship building.
Team bonding is an overused term, and rank and file staff, as well as managers are confused what it really means. The term is used in manager's meeting and networking events.
But what does it really take to transform a loose group of people, who happen to work in the same office, into a strong, high-performing team. A team with a strong bond.
In the process of discovering the essence of team bonding, teams are set tasks and objectives, work together in teams to overcome challenges, and a the same time are challenged by professional and critical facilitator.
The aim of this team building workshop to build healthy relationships among your workforce while having fun and all this in a limited time.
Relationship Building and Team bonding with fun
During the workshop, participants are...
- motivated by fun, interactive and engaging team building activities,
- learning about themselves and their peers,
- building quality relationships with their peers,
- analyzing their strength and weaknesses,
- having fun and a good time.
After the workshops, participants will be able to...
- understand the difference between happy and discontent workforce,
- compare disconnected and high-performing teams,
- list the top five causes of a successful team,
- transfer the the essence of team bonding into their work environment,
- implement ideas and concepts of team building into their work place,
- and build or develop a happy and fulfilled team.