Bangkok is full of historic temples, bustling markets and culturally significant sites to explore for MICE travellers and high-performing teams in search for a bonding experience.
While teams navigate through the city on public transportation, they interact with locals and go through physically and mentally stimulating challenges.
Bangkok Amazing Race on Public Transportation
- 13:00 Delegates meet in the meeting room. Ice breaker activity.
- 13:10 Event briefing. Split delegates into teams. Hand out instruction sheets.
- 13:20 Depart hotel by MRT / BTS.
- 13:35 Arrive at Lumpini Park. Papaya making challenge.
- 13:50 Depart to Muay Thai boxing Gym by Taxi.
- 14:10 Thai Boxing challenge.
- 14:30 Depart to Sathorn pier. Take river boat upstream.
- 15:00 Photo clues at Wat Arun.
- 15:15 Depart downstream to Yodphiman Pier. Walk to Paklong Talad Flower market.
- 15:30 Purchasing flower challenge.
- 15:45 Flower garland making challenge.
- 16:00 Take river boat downstream to Sathorn Pier and return to hotel.
- 16:30 Arrive at Hotel’s meeting room.
- 16:45 Debriefing. Award ceremony. Photo shoting and Cool down activity.
- 17:00 End of event.
Please note that the schedule can be flexible and upon the client's request. Can be morning or afternoon.