Bangkok is full of historic temples, bustling markets and culturally significant sites to explore for MICE travellers and high-performing teams in search for a bonding experience.
While teams navigate through the city on public transportation, they interact with locals and go through physically and mentally stimulating challenges.
Follow the link for more information about Bangkok Amazing Race on public transportation.
Bangkok Amazing Race on Public Transportation
- 13:00 Delegates meet in the meeting room. Ice breaker activity.
- 13:10 Event briefing. Split delegates into teams. Hand out instruction sheets.
- 13:20 Depart hotel by MRT / BTS.
- 13:35 Arrive at Lumpini Park. Papaya making challenge.
- 13:50 Depart to Muay Thai boxing Gym by Taxi.
- 14:10 Thai Boxing challenge.
- 14:30 Depart to Sathorn pier. Take river boat upstream.
- 15:00 Photo clues at Wat Arun.
- 15:15 Depart downstream to Yodphiman Pier. Walk to Paklong Talad Flower market.
- 15:30 Purchasing flower challenge.
- 15:45 Flower garland making challenge.
- 16:00 Take river boat downstream to Sathorn Pier and return to hotel.
- 16:30 Arrive at Hotel’s meeting room.
- 16:45 Debriefing. Award ceremony. Photo shoting and Cool down activity.
- 17:00 End of event.
Please note that the schedule can be flexible and upon the client's request. Can be morning or afternoon.